Sunday 2 August 2015

You Are My Friend

If you are grey, how can I be green,
If you say up, how can I go with down.
If ever I need someone,
You get by my side, and say, here I am.

Everytime when I low,
You cheer me up, only yow.
We both share our lives,
And nothing can come between us,
Separate, us, the two of us.

You've been my guide, my comforter
You cove up my faults,
Spend your time with me,
Match each one, like nuts and bolts.

I know, sometimes I make mistakes
But you silently cover them.
I give you things with all my heart,
I trust you blindly,
I'll always be there for you,
All you need, is just say my name loudly.

I am always proud of you,
You always give comfort to a broken heart,
You are my help, guide, everything,
You are my friend.

I'll always tell others how good you are
The best, my friend that's who you are.
Whenever something disturbs you,
Don't let you have a relieved sigh,
I'll change the world in accordance,
I'll sooth you up.

I'll always tell the nations,
The depth of your love
No one is bigger to me than you
Not even the God sitting above.

My friend, I am never gonna leave you,
We all always walk together,
To every situation, going through,
And make everything, to both of us, better.

Just love you, dear friend, with all my heart.

12 comments:

  1. There are proses which other than being beautiful describes the emotion with which its written and this one is doing both my friend, good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'm not familiar to poetry, but as far as I know this is ballad style prose, which concludes that your friend is your life partner, as the previous poem "LOVE BIRDS" was a good pastoral style poem, that was just superb. btw I'm waiting for your paintings.... best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good poetry, can make better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes... Friends are amazing n God gifted...

    ReplyDelete