Wednesday 12 August 2015

FROM KOTA LIFE...

The day has arrived
my true soul has come out
making me realize
the importance of my family.

See my true soul lies their...
their in my home,
beside my mother,
somewhere in my bedroom,
in chatting with mummy ji,
lost somewhere in understanding
yes the advice by my father and Rajdeep bhaiya,
servicing my grandpa and grandma
having dinner together,
in the garden early morning,
sometimes chatting and fighting with Shalini
with Surbhi and doraemon,
and watching, Avi bathing and crying,
in simply saying anything to Ankush bhaiya,
in sweet fights with Himanshu
for useless things,
in watching TV together and commenting.

Their role in my life
is something which can't be
expressed in words.
The memories are immortal
I am really missing my family.
I am missing, missing and missing...
missing my family.

1 comment: