Friday 14 August 2015

A Pillow

It was another late evening when Himani texted me, ‘suggest me a topic for a poem to write’.
“elaborate a bit”, I texted.
‘u know, smthng cute n probably a non living thing rather’.
After having a thought over, I suggested, ‘a pillow or a winter’s cap or a jacket’.
And finally, it was a pillow.
We both decided to write, and ya! She wrote it much better.
Here’s mine.

I open my eyes and finds you
There, in my arms
Close to my chest,
Your touch like a chou,
Sweet, gentle and fluffy
Ur arms entwined with mine
Ur hand under my head
My legs been bent over your body
And there, u smile
And the lovely, words of puffing essence
Says aloud, please, a little long
Stay here, with me
And I smell your body
It scents like me
I just fill that scent into me
It forcibly shuts my eyes
And there, you give me another few
Minutes of life on the imagination carpet.
But sweetheart, I had to leave.
'Oh no please, don't go
Hug me once again
I can't be on myself here
Let’s once again lie
Close to each other
And travel to the effortless heaven'
But there, i leave you,
Miserable, crying
On the bed, alone
On the curvy sheets
I work the whole day
And finally gets, nothing
But the evidences to realization
That am nothing.
I have no good choice
Than to be there,
In your loving arms
I weep, my face ducked into your chest
I know, it feels a little warm there
With your body on me
But, its sooths more
When you place your hand on my forehead
And your eyes smiling the same
Ur body scenting the same
And you lie, motionless
With your head on my beating heart.
I rub my cheeks,
To and forth
U adjust yourself
We both make ourselves comfortable
And once again,
We have our mental silence
In each other arms
Hugging each other,
With bliss full happiness
And a sweet smile.
And, next morning,
Again you are there,
For me, in the spoon,

My puffy fluffy pillow.

10 comments:

  1. This piece of art is really very sentimental...........
    The man is fabulous and crazy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still couldn't find this poem for a pillow... except for the last line... eeee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my issue.
      I just wrote as i felt.
      Rest is upon readers only. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for this valuable feedback. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya sure! Plz proceed. Would be a pleasure to me. 😉

      Delete
  5. great piece of writing,
    and also your pillow was better than hers ;p ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for such nice words. Also, thanks for the cheer ;p

      Delete