Sunday 20 December 2015

Thank You, Cruel World

'white lips, pale face,
Breathing in snow flakes',
Ed you describes me well,
This world, am living in, this hell,
These pictures, on the past-wall,
Beautiful now? Not at all,
Those memories, those smiles I had,
'you are my angel', my dad,
Turned black by the world so bad,
Sadly, now the angel is dead,
It was just an another beautiful morrow,
What did it gave? Pain, injustice, grief and sorrow!
Off the fans, dim the lights, shut the doors,
I don't want be out anymore,
Don't even stand by,and dare you to knock,
If you do, be ready for the alpenstock,
Just let me get away,
From what? Those murmurs and affray,
I don't like this sunlight,
Okay now! Hold me tight,
Else I will fall,
And give me a stiff cowl,
I don't trust these smiles you wear anymore,
You, you, you, and you all, what do you count it as? Your score?!
Somebody please call my dad,
For the sake of humanity, if you even had,
I don't feel safe anywhere now,
What are you talking about? That false vow?!
Ohh! Here dad. Come fast,
Make it up, before this body last,
"ya, doll what's the matter,
Stop crying, control this stammer, and utter,
Okay! Okay! Okay! Enough hugs,
What's this, louden this chugs"
I don't wanna say anything,
Is even there something left for? No nothing!
"dad! I wanted to say... That."
"okay! Speak it up. Don't be a bad hat"
What should I utter,
Yes what? These clutter?
Let these scratches shout,
Tell him, what's this all about,
There he goes, like me, numb,
I shout,"those shameless, brutal, beasts, those crumb"
"how?!", with those tears and forehead scar,
Then I recites him the worst story so far,
"don't let this out dear, don't"
I have to nodd, "yes, I won't!"
"you've to get married, don't get unacceptable"
Look who decides it. Those bloody amortizable,
He gets out. Marriage?! Hell no.!
And the reason?! Unacceptable. Ohh!
It just pass like that,
Wham, bam, and what? Guess. Splat,
It doesn't get booked,
Thanks to the society out, crooked,
Ya that f#<{!^g society,
What did it gave? This half paralysed body and anxiety,
You, outside, who always brag about standards and justice,
Save the world. Go. Apply a poultice,
Where did it drowned now. Lost it somewhere?
No? I know. Yes? Why are you arear,
Gently, pick up those heavy papers, the book, the cases,
And do one thing, please. Roll it and shove it up your @$$#$,
Now I don't believe you, anyone,
I say, there are always strings attached, to everyone,
Someone please stand up and fight back,
No one? Ok. Let me cry, paint this picture and put it in my rack,
I don't live now, I just survive,
Hopes, dreams? No. No more acclive,
I breath, it stales,
I climb, it fails,
You be proud, what are you worried about,
I guarantee, no one, not even myself will shout,
You roam, free, have fun,
I guarantee, no one, not even myself will listen,
Because, even I I will ask to,
"its your fault", they'll alto,
They'll listen, and pay attention,
When I commit suicide? I know its an ademption,
You know what? I don't care,
Let there be a social warfare,
Let me shout, am baked,
Let me die, I am girl who was raped.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful in its sadness; a beautiful sadness/ "just leave me in my beautiful sadness and don't no don't make me laugh"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me try the next lines,
      "Just leave me in my beautiful sadness,
      And don't make me laugh,
      Let the world to stop, to halt, to have a balkiness,
      And please kindly turn those fake smiles, off."

      Thanks for such a positive feedback, Dasnolonger.
      Its so inspiring to hear that from you.

      Delete