Tuesday 29 December 2015

I Don't Care


Its all over now,
Fame, money, love, care,
Promises, trust, faith, vow,
Now I exist, nowhere.
Like the dried leaves rustle,
Then a spark cause fire,
Like the dead heart hustle,
Then a arrow make a vire.
I walked those a thousand like miles,
I creeped for everything good,
I struggled for my life to affiles,
Gathering those fake ornaments of coralwood.
You all just show support for a purpose,
Now, keep that deep inside your pockets,
Cuz your heart is too small for those heavy dose,
Or what u can do is, make a time being docket.
'Can you just tell what's wrong with you,
And why all of your poetry are so blue?'
(Ohh here you come again,
Really curious? Or just wanna hangout with my pain)
'blue poetry! The whole world is blue buddy,
Wanna make it red? Wanna celebrate or be bloody'
'I am not getting you, what are you saying,
What season are you through? Haying?'
'Ok, so you wanna know, what's there,
Let me recite, where my soul and pain cohere,
I feel like, burning inside,
Just wanna listen to shouts, by the brook side,
Everyone is playing me,
Surprised? Say gee,
I walk the silence stairs,
I peek the cruel stares,
Everyone has got a justification,
But I don't wanna listen to any of them,
Don't ask why? Wait. Let me tell
Ya, because it justifies them, and to rest its "Go To Hell",
Reason, cruelty and greed everywhere,
And money, they want in a hypersphere,
Sometimes I just feel to kill someone,
But I don't wanna outgrow Hitler, and be in lonesome,
Like tear them out, cut their flesh,
Drink their blood, and roar, bash,
There is a storm inside my head,
Don't compell me share my life. Its dread,
Everyone one is rushing,
But you know where do life rush? (sushing),
To death. The extreme joy,
Have you ever tasted it boy?
Its really calm, beautiful and fun,
Don't believe? Then why do whosoever dies forget to return?
You all will die some day,
That day, all of your "Life" will go away,
Its so great, it come same to all,
Be you take yourselves as to be brave, intelligent, great or tall,
But why humans turned the way they are,
Are you down there? Or I've came too far?
The bright souls are sleeping as dark slaves,
It'll all end up in the nature's graves,
So, now I don't care,
Any relation, religion, love or affair,
...'
'You're really gone,
By brain, not any muscle or bone,
Can I help you, in any way?
Ok not blue or red. How about grey?'
'ohh, you wanna help me,
What will you offer, tell me,
Cheap sex, red wine,
Or dark poison? Well, I don't mind,
Set me on fire, fry,
Beat me with blades, make me cry,
Poison will help, else,
If you want me to depulse,
Listen, do this for me,
Start living, don't yell as gimme,
Remove all these boundaries,
Religions, communities, race, gender, places, beliefs or countries,
Discuss ideas, not people,
Life is a ball, keep it on dribble,
Keep going on, make it worth living,
Stop taking, develope habit of giving,
Heaven is a place on earth with you,
Tell me if its not just true,
Learn to sacrife, don't worry for loss,
There no other destination then death. Make a toss!
Live it the way its meant to be,
Don't spend it, don't be crazy,
Or do whatever you want,
I don't wanna speak up, to be upfront,
Let me breath with rain,
Let me dance with pain,
Let me cry on what I've gained,
Let me enjoy, counting what I've stained,
Let me sit aside,
Watch you all hide,
Let me grawl,
Let me see love crawl,
Let me lie restless,
Let me drive reckless,
Let me tear this fake dress,
Let me break this heart necklace,
Let me set fire to the world,
This, which spin, twirl,
Let me love the disaster,
Let me bring death a bit faster,
You are still here? Go!
There stands the life, row'.

No comments:

Post a Comment