Saturday 12 December 2015

Heart-Break

Its raining out,alkaline
With a heat flowing, upside down,
Some floods, washing out hearts,
With the brain playing darts,
A little fog in the eyes,
And a little pain, on the bed sides,
The arms numb,
Some of the breath storms,
Taking a silent perspiration shape
Yes! It's a heart Break.
Ok its better it to be talked 'bout,
Let me whisper what my heart shout,
It's not that am not happy,
No! But its better now, not to sound creepy,
You better go, live,
It's not a big deal, all you shook, is just my belief,
It's just a stomp, hard and heart one,
It's gone, its all done,
You know,those days, how time used to fly,
And now, the same slowed down it's pace, as I started to cry.
Wait! Cry! No, no, don't misinterpret,
It's just a photograph threat,
The life photograph threat,
That our pain, grief, regret, remorse, happiness create.
It was just yesterday,
Yes when the time was all gay,
When my bike seat got your habitual,
It just turned out an incident, not even auditual,
Now, I'll not remember those times,
The glory, the mistake and happy times,
The free birds of Jove,
Because that's just the glory of love,
"You never get one you want to have always,
But you crap out, to those who actually want you"
I am happy that you settled down,
Finally found someone to take to the ball, with your red gown,
I pray, he cares for you as I did,
Then, I can say, its really, splendid,
I hope, he loves you as I do,
Because such portions of the graph don't have a undo,
I guess, he give you things,
No matter, steal or brings,
Which I didn't give to you,
That sugar and the Chou,
I believe, your dreams are finally gonna be true,
Thank god, because, with me, they might had end up just a part of the queue,
Dear friend, why are you still so worried,
You are one day going to be his bride,
Still worried! Ok, I have a life-hack,
You live, freely, fearless, I'll always be there to get your back.
Ok now, I guess you should leave.
Stop, listen!
I know I'll not be the most special person in your life,
Nor I want to be,
But I expect, you to remember this face,
And wave a hand to me,
And if someone says my name,
You smile and say, 'Hey! That's my friend'
Don't forget me, baby,
It's just a cycle,
"Sometimes it last in love,
And sometimes, its just hurts and stay"
You find him,
I'll search, again, someone like you.
I'll still not remember the ake,
Cuz its not a heart break,
No its its not a heart break,
Oh my god! Yes! It's a heart break.

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! Awesome, I assume its only a poem, is it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Bheeshaj :)
      Yes, its just a poem, but each line has got an inspiration. So, a faction, you can say.

      Delete
  2. Well done!! N yaa nice work on rhyming scheme :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Wonderful!!!really very touching n seems to b a true love story...:)" :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ashita. I really appreciate your nice words.

      Delete