Thursday 12 October 2017

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

Hey! My love , My beloved...
I gotta tell you
You have beautiful ears,
to listen all good.
You have beautiful eyes,
to see the best of me.
You have beautiful vocals,
to utter beautiful words.
You have beautiful soul,
to beautify yourself and people around.
You are beautiful...

You complete me.
You are my strength.
You are the one
I can be with
Without any second thoughts
Without any fear of loss
Without any fear of lacking out
Because its only you
Who can't make me sad
Who can't make me feel bad about anything.

What I can't believe is ...
How come we have so much to talk about
Even after more than two years of daily conversations
How come 400 miles
Not been a barrier yet
How come you understand my feelings
Before me telling you
How come you recide in my heart.
How come....

2 comments:

  1. a really beautiful composition, keep up and lucky lad whoever this is addressed to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Sneha.. M glad you liked. I too read your poems, you are a wonderful writer.

    ReplyDelete