Sunday 3 September 2017

Know Me

Know me, not by ripping clothes
But, by ripping soul. - Mahrukh


Here the sketchbook comes to an end.
When I bought it, back in March, I had no idea, that I'll finish it so beautifully, because I had never used charcoal pencils, so it was a completely new thing to me. Obviiously I messed up some of the sketches (which I didn't post), but now that I look at it, it is my best art collection. There were times, when Mahrukh's writings were too challenging to visualize and stroke down, but thanks to her, for helping me there. And also , for letting me use them, because I never asked her for using her work. It just started. Her writings inspired me, and I found this as a way to express my gratitude.
Apart from what I sketched, several others, which are my favourire are still left. We'll see about those some other day.
What else? Yes, thanks to all of you, who supported and showered so much love upon this amateur artist.
I'm gonna miss sketching.
But again, I'm a lazy person, so I'll somehow find my muse in naps,
To everyday that I experienced and the art I created between
11/03/2017 and 03/09/2017.


PS: Kept the last sketch as simple as I could have.

#SketchBookOfQuotesByMahrukh

No comments:

Post a Comment