Friday 5 May 2017

A CEREBRAL STORM

There is definitely a storm,
The one similar to Hurricane Patrica
Heading towards my brain.
Damaging my nervous system,
Protection layers are already destroyed,
A billion neurons are killed,
Brainstem is broken,
Pressure can be recorded in killobars,
And my brain is working 50%,
Contradictory to scientists' claim,
For a normal being.

Yeah! This is not normal.... !!

By God's grace,
My body is supportive.
Arteries are at work,
Oxygen supply being doubled,
Nutrient consumption increased.

But what am I thinking?
Am I thinking to rest it,
With my experience of minor atmospheric disturbances.

Whom am I fooling?
Self?
The people around?
or
You, The Almighty?

I don't have an answer
Only TIME can heal.

7 comments:

  1. iss poem ka kuch meaning he kya ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haan meaning yeh h ki exams me jab kuch nai padha hota toh, bacchon ke brain me storm chalta h aisa ... wahi describe kiya h brief me ..... lol :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should consult a pshyciatrist, even end sems fail to do so to me

      Delete
    2. I really should consult a pshyciatrist, even end sems fail to do so to me

      Delete