Sunday 21 February 2016

The Priceless Bestowal

Don't let me look upward, my eyes may flood
My hands trembling, might get shattered in pieces
This day, have its own happiness n sorrow
I'm happy for you, angel, the biggest day of your life
But along, have to chisel away a part of my heart
My heart pounding, for the uncertain partner you might be having
All those deep memories carved and secured deep down there
Erupting volcanoes of thoughts and flashbacks
Your nervous smile, throat's boggles, and starry eyes
These breaths, deeper than the blue oceans
And these heavy eyes, forcing the dark skies
I might squeeze my lungs, spit out my heart
Its time for that hard smile, and painful console
Water the red rose in your in-laws, shower the white n yellows ones
Holding your hands with your man, I bless you this happy wedding
For this hard decision, I'm ready for this priceless bestowal

2 comments: