Sunday 31 January 2016

Its A Gift To You

These mixed feeling, I'm typing down,
Really strange and funny, climbing up n down,
I saw you for the first time, about ten years from now,
And would be there forever, that's my vow,
But, feels like, you moved in, just a day or two
In your casuals, I'm not sure, green or blue
With your specs on, and with a hesitated smile,
To really capture that moment, it took me a while,
You walked in, after the assembly, with your cousin,
My eyes wide open and like time's frozen,
Your eyes had the view of the entire class,
Those shiny eyes, behind the glass,
But mine, just had you,
You, the beautiful, I'm not sure, green or blue.
Days passed, and then months,
Meanwhile my heart knitting that sweet labyrinths,
'i love a girl', I said,
With all the memory and courage I had,
'you are too young for it', said my cousin,
What he meant, he knew, I doesn't,
That day, left me with a question,
Far away from the premises of education,
'i'm too young to love someone',
What does he mean,
'What do I exactly need to have in?'
Like they say in chemistry, Sodium or Chlorine,
And meanwhile, I developed the habit of watching humans, beautiful ones,
Sitting right after your desk, waving my life in different tones,
The habit of watching beautiful cloud,
I just now said your name, heard it or want me to say it aloud,
Years after years I was growing,
The strange boat, along, was rowing,
And growing was my heart,
With you too becoming a beautiful part,
To me, you were a person, rest from the billions,
There, to you, I was a person, one among those rest-of-billions,
Everyday you walked in into the class,
Like disturbing my morning grass,
Like, I've achieved for which I was there,
Like, mine n your's hearts do really cohere,
I don't even remember when do we even became friends,
A sunny day, restless on Arabian sands,
Eventually you transformed from a cloud to a line,
These words describes you, or I can say, define,
Like that line, passing right from the heart,
Joining or separating the two parts,
Like they show in pictures,
Yes, right there,in those boring lectures,
I was damn crazy for any info about you,
I collected things, related to you,
And linked many along the way,
At least if not you, these are the things which are gonna stay,
Right from the last row,
In that silence, near the window,
From there, I watched you,
Now the girl, who always wore blue,
Loved that time, when we talked,
I've kept those memories safe, preserved, stocked,
Hearing your sweet giggle,
Melting the heart, creating a reigle,
And your eyes, my god your eyes,
I saw, and then, just time flies,
Sometimes I just looked into them,
And then silence, something like the anthem,
A perfect shape, and those browns inside,
And a magic, they really abide,
Strange power they got, noise cancellation,
There's no one around, giving you that type of sensation,
It seemed like, the world is still, and the crowd is silent,
I forgot the pain, sorrow or ailment,
I couldn't even used to hear to your words,
Neither the noises, traffic or the birds,
Those beautiful leafs, behind those glasses,
'Have a look as she passes',
Those group projects with you,
Full of energy like diet mountain dew,
Those giggling chit chats, entire lecture,
Those silly jokes, those magnificent laughters,
Those indirect sarcastic fights,
Squeezed my heart, held so tight,
All those memories, perfectly photographed,
Passed, when I cried, smile, worried, laughed,
Kept into my life's albums,
Whose pages turn over every moment, with the memory storms,
Whenever you passed by me,
That moment, like...'gee!',
My heart started pounding,
Audible to the ears, could hear it sounding,
Like, the whole of my inside would come out in a puke,
I'm still alive, maybe a fluke,
I felt so strong and so weak around you, both at the same time,
Both terrified and enthusiastic, at the same time,
Like a rain in summers, but like a storm at the reaping season, both, the same time,
Both in love and in pain, at the same time.
Sometimes when you cried, in the class,
I just can't let that memory pass,
Maybe because of the pain who have,
Or some deep scars, you secretly have,
I had strange conversations in my head,
I felt like wiping off your tears, experiencing your grief, feeling bad,
My brain, always saw the other part of you,
A part, which you could never see. Ya, not even you,
I loved to have debates with you,
That just because it showed me inside of you,
And took me to the person, who you were,
Your different shapes and the colors,
I never opened myself up, or got carried away,
Cuz I never found a reason, nor a way,
I never wanted to marry, then this love would have lead to what?
Ya that was tactic, 'love and shut'
I suffered just a part, called pain,
This arms, this chest, this brain,
I knew this love's gonna hurt,
Like a polished china in dirt,
But, what could I've done,
Serious things are never a fun,
Maybe that was the only thing, I knew a bit, love,
To keep it up, I sacrificed, maybe the white pigeon or the dove,
I am not way too smart maybe,
I am not way too handsome maybe,
But that just makes me who I am,
I assume, the favorite, be it a sir or a ma'am,
That farewell day in the school,
Now, I may sound like, I was such a fool,
I brought a 'Friends Forever' band,
And would have made you to promise to keep it on your hand,
Maybe destiny didn't allowed me,
Or it's not the way Its meant to be,
Either you were too busy, or I was too nervous,
Sometimes I smile, and think, how stupid I was,
And the together-time came to an end,
And as far I can picturise, the sad-celebrations were quite grand,
Just after we got separated,
Although, for a year or a two I waited,
You fell for a guy,
That whole night, all I did was just, cry,
Really, he is not right for you,
Don't hate me cuz I write the truth,
No, I wouldn't ever lie to you,
But it was really hard to loose you,
I wait till today,
To return to that same Arabian bay,
In a hope you will return,
Healing me, cooling off this burn,
I was shattered,
These eyes filled with brutality and hatred,
I kept, listening to sad songs, talking about love,
Like the green day's 'oh love, ohh loove...',
But, for an unexplainable reason, it hurt me too,
When that guy hurt you,
I wished to force him to turn you happy,
Who left you as Skelton and body cuppy,
But, how would have fulfilled that one, if none of my wishes ever drizzled,
Your heart was broken, and thoughts puzzled,
Once again you were lost,
Conservative, like a fog or a frost,
I felt sorry for your conditions,
And who won't for such a sweet girl with ambitions,
You had a tough time,
A heart break, a physical disease, loosing a family member. Really made me cryin',
Your crying face wandering my head,
Oh god give me powers so that I can cheer her, can't you see, she is sad,
Everytime I meet you,
Always finds you wearing some blue,
The whole flashback starts,
As like I shape the crafts,
Like everything is there in your eyes,
Ya, everything is visible in your eyes,
The time you came and the time you got apart,
The time I was at cloud nine, and the time I got hurt,
I could never had a blissful time with you,
Wearing a nice tuxedo, and leather shoe,
With a coffee smell in air,
And candles lit all over,
Still, sometimes I wish you were there for me too,
Like I've been for you,
Some of them have got faded now,
Some of the photographs, still are tightly stow,
But the thing which i didn't forgot,
And can even recite, if gun fires are shot,
Is that I still love you,
From the day one to now,
And will continue, till the stars would keep shining,
Who knows, how long this pain will keep rhyming,
Pardon me, for making your little secrets a bit public,
Don't worry, everything will pass with just a clocks' tick,
But I am sorry, I couldn't keep them burried in my chest,
I've lost some photographs and so, some rest,
And I've to spill out these emotions, fine if they took the words as the medium,
This story, guess who are, the water, a fish and some pebbles in an aquarium,
Also, forgive me for the mistakes I might have made,
All those inconvenience, I might have laid,
I respect you for the human you've been,
Tough, sweet, kind, and keen.
Don't care for the past, it just gets blew.
I gift my art, and this one is only for you,
You can show everybody,
I might have done it already,
That this is the gift you got,
Apart from, 'I love you a lot',
Things have changed a bit, I know,
But to what extent, who knows,
Well, I can assure, everytime you fall apart,
I'll be there, be it a fort or a cart,
Even if I am not in your life,
You'll always be in mine,
Cuz you resides in my heart.
My friends, love, whatever you takes,
Or the 'no one' barging into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment